· Bible: We believe in the Bible, which is accurate, reliable and applicable in our daily lives.
(2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12)
· The Godhead three in one: We believe in the one eternal God, who is omniscient, omnipresent
and omnipotent. He who exists in the trinity of God the Father, God the son and God the holy spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, John 10: 30)
· Creation: We believe God created the whole world and everything in it (Genesis 1 &2)
· Salvation: We believe in the fall of man, in the garden of Eden, and was separated from fellowship with God after falling short of his glory (Genesis 3:1-19). God sent his one and only son to earth for the salvation of man (John 3:16). We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life on earth, died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day to give us eternal life (Romans 4: 25). Therefore, the only way to be saved from our sins is through believing in Jesus Christ and repenting our sins (Acts 4: 12, Romans 10: 10).
· Baptism: We believe that one needs to be baptised in water by their own decision to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intended for us,. The water baptism is a public proclamation of our faith. It symbolises the death, burial and resurrection through Jesus Christ (Mathew 28: 19, Romans 6: 4)
· Holy Spirit: We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, who guides us and advocates on our behalf to the Father in heaven (John 16: 13-15). The holy spirit fills us with gifts and fruits including speaking in tongues (I Corinthians 12:1-11, Galatians 5:22-23).
· The Lord’s supper: We believe the Lord’s supper is an ordinance given to the Church by the Lord Jesus Christ, which consists of the bread and the cup. The bread represents the body of Christ and the cup represents the blood of Christ. This is done by a believer, in remembrance of Christ’s suffering. (I Corinthians 11: 23- 34)
· The Church: We believe that the church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit with divine appointments for the fulfilment of its great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and church of the first-born whose names are written in heaven (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:22; Hebrews 12:23).
· Sanctification: We believe that sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God. We believe it is the glorious provision for every believer in Christ to be made pure in heart and wholly sanctified, through the operation of the Holy Spirit, by the blood of Jesus and the Word of God (John 17:15-19; Acts 15:8-9)
· Missions: We believe the church has the responsibility of the Great commission given by the Lord Jesus Christ to spread the gospel to the nations for their salvation (Mathew 28: 16-20)
· Eternity: We believe in the premillennial, imminent and personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to gather his people to himself. Having this glorious hope and earnest expectation, we purify ourselves, even as he is pure, so that we may be ready to meet him when he comes.
(John 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)